Groups should ensure they attend in full and bring draft versions of their report for feedback. Having some direction and guidance prior to submission is likely to be useful to each group.
Brief presentation on client and issue
It is expected that each group will provide a brief (2-3 minutes) informal presentation to the rest of the seminar on their client firm and the issue their report is addressing.
Groups should also note the later assessment criteria for the report:
- Provide evidence of suitably wide & relevant reading and research.
- Present balanced and well considered arguments.
- Demonstrate a good use of appropriate frameworks, theory or models.
- Show appropriate understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the frameworks, theory or models used.
- Offer suitable recommendations fitting the arguments and analysis presented.
- Demonstrate a clear and concise writing style.